“For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.” -2 Timothy 1:7 Hello Everyone, I hope that everyone is doing well. I just wanted everyone to know that I have been putting daily videos and/or links into each of the Google Classrooms for students to continue/review/get a head start or learn something new in science and social studies. These aren't mandatory, but a way to stay fresh in these areas. I also have normal assignments open if your child would like to get some things out of the way. I won't be adding anything new at this moment. These are assignments they had assigned to them prior to our knowing that we would be leaving for 2 weeks. If your child is missing assignments, this would be a great time for them to get caught up and submit their work on Google Classroom. Also, make sure they are getting outside to observe all the wonderful changes brought to them by the changes of Spring (Yay....
Comments
Post a Comment