9.8.19 Weekly update

Good evening,

I hope everyone had a great first week back to school.  I know that I have enjoyed meeting and getting to know each of my students.  I also enjoyed a nice evening at the CCASTA Tailgate on Friday night.

Just a few reminders...

1.  Student counsel speeches are due on Monday 9/9.
2.  Student counsel speeches will take place on Thursday 9/12.
3.  Students will vote for student counsel on Friday 9/13.

Some community new...

To all my mothers, grandmothers, and female friends, join me on Monday nights beginning in October for Walking with Purpose.  See the CCASTA website at https://www.ccasta.org/ for more details.  If you can't do Monday nights, there will also be a Tuesday morning gathering as well.  I find that I am so much more connected to my faith when I attend the faith learning experiences here at CCASTA.

CCASTA CRS Packaging food for Burkina Faso will take place on September 22nd at 2:00 pm in Brewer Hall.  Please register and/or donate money using the above CCASTA website.

**Proceeds from the golf outing will go toward the Preschool wing renovation that happened this summer.**


Please click on the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner for specific class information and resources.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3.30 Update

3.23 Update: Benedetto Office Hours