Happy Sunday SAS community!  I am excited to see everyone on Tuesday, September 3rd bright and early.  Remember to bring in all of your signed paperwork.

Here is a link to my syllabus for science and social studies.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P-bxm_TnE9UFTf8fTAsHnQQdl_hudqQWZ5Nt-DKHF8Y/edit?usp=sharing


Just a few reminders...

1.  We will clap in the 6th grade after the pledge and the patriotic song on Tuesday morning.

2.  Look at your schedules to see if you have PE on Tuesday and dress accordingly.

3.  7th grade take a look at those locker combinations I gave you so that we can get our books in our lockers quickly.

4. Friday September 6th we will take our 1st grade buddies to mass with Archbishop Lori.  He will bless our new Marian Grotto.  All are welcome.

5.  7th grade, we will be attending Adoration on Friday during the Social Studies block.  I will review Adoration expectations before then.

6.  When asked, Mr. Miller said that you can still have a dress down day on your birthday.  If your birthday is on the weekend, please make your dress down day the Monday after your birthday so that we are dressed appropriately for mass on Friday.  I know some of you have September birthdays coming up.

Some community new...

Friday September 6th 6-8 pm = Tailgate Party on St. Augustine campus

Adoration at St. Augustine will be from 12-5 pm on Friday September 6th.  Please note the time change due to the Tailgate Party.

To all my mothers, grandmothers, and female friends, join me on Monday nights beginning in October for Walking with Purpose.  See the CCASTA website at https://www.ccasta.org/ for more details.  If you can't do Monday nights, there will also be a Tuesday morning gathering as well.  I find that I am so much more connected to my faith when I attend the faith learning experiences here at CCASTA.

Please click on the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner for specific class information and resources.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday.  Enjoy your last day of summer vacation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3.30 Update

3.23 Update: Benedetto Office Hours