3.24 Update


Image result for I thirst

In my morning reading, before reading Psalm 46 was this from Rev 21:6, "To the thirsty I will give you a gift from the spring of life-giving water."

Are we thirsting for a greater relationship with the Lord?  Though there is so much going on these days, we need to keep your eyes on Him and the fact that this still is the season of Lent.

Science and Social Studies:

I have added some new videos or readings into each Google Classroom this morning. I provided  6th & 8th grade Social Studies each with a new video on the unit we were currently in prior to the school closure.  I want all students to have access to the curriculum if they so choose.

For science, I have added a suggested reading from the NSTA (National Science Teachers Association) e-books to introduce their last units.  They are interactive with some video clips, questions, and other ways for students to engage with their learning.

I am not assigning any new material for students at this time, just providing them access to curriculum resources I would be teaching anyway.

JA Workbook pick up will be on Wednesday, March 25th from 12:45 - 2:00 pm.  Just drive on by and I will hand it to you.  

If they are missing work, this would be a great time to get that completed.

Religion:

Hopefully you saw yesterday that the MS team has added a religion piece for students to complete each day.  It is simply to keep up with the Saint of the Day Mr. Miller would ask them about each morning, and Mrs. Kaplan would have them research each day.  I also am adding a daily prayer to help them keep with their daily routine.

Office Hours:
Today will be the first day for office hours via Google Meet if you child wishes to do so.  I have placed the guidelines Mrs. Ball sent out yesterday in yesterday's blog and in their Google Classrooms, with the link to join the office hours.  This is not mandatory, just another option for students to connect with us teachers if they wish to do so.  

Each of us has our own hours and students have access to all of them and the links in their Google Classroom for Science and Social Studies.  Just have them click on the email I placed in their Google Classrooms I sent out yesterday to the parents.  Their copy is a living document and I will make changes as needed for them.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3.30 Update

3.23 Update: Benedetto Office Hours