4.19.20 Weekly Update

Divine Mercy Sunday...Jesus, I trust in You!

I hope that all of your children has an easy few days back last week. I wanted to let you know of an adjustment to my office hours.  They are as follows:

M 10-12 pm w/PE
See Curriculum Resource sheet for link

Tue-Fri 3-4 pm w/Discovery Ed 
See Curriculum Resource sheet for link

M-F 5-6 pm for Science & Social Studies
Tuesday 5-5:30 6th Grade
Wednesday 5-5:30 7th Grade
Thursday 5-5:30 8th Grade
**Discuss Choice board activities and what you have learned**

M & F 5:00 - 6:00 open to everyone
Tue, Wed, & Thurs 5:30-6:00 open to everyone

Please not the differentiated times Tuesday - Wednesday from 5:00 - 5:30 pm per grade level.

As I move into having students complete choice board activities, I would like to have some time each week for the specific grades to be able to get together and ask questions about the assignments and/or share what they have created. I am hoping this will be a ways to have some grade/content specific conversations. I am also still providing many opportunities for some free time, as it is important for them to also just be able to talk.

Please use the parent email for all your Middle School information. We have the following information:
  • Links to the St. Augustine Resource Sheet
  • Grade level calendars (daily learning listed)
  • Middle school team office hours


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3.30 Update

1.20 Weekly Update

3.23 Update: Benedetto Office Hours